The Office of Association
The Office of Association was established based on the decision of Executive Board from October 20, 2008. Major purpose of the office is to ensure running of administration and routine activities and provide Management Board and Committees with an administrative service. The transfer of these activities to the Office of Association enables Management Board and Committees to focus in full range on conceptual strategic and tactical tasks without wasting effort in solving operational issues.
Likewise the committees of association, the Office of Association do not have any physical seat – it is a work group authorised to administer following agendas or covering activities as follows:
- Administration and management of association membership that involves especially joining of new members processing, processing of all membership changes, prolongation and termination included, and again administration and actualization of certified specialist public list according to internal rules of the Association.
- Association’s website administration and management involving especially regular update transactions of individual sections and publishing of information according to directions from Management board and chairs of committees.
- Administration of finance that involves in particular invoicing, approval of purchase invoices and data preparation for Financial Committee needed to payments settlement, check of compliance of invoice maturity, monthly report preparation highlighting the status of financial management, data preparation for posting of individual items and administration of accounting documents list.
- Books purchase process management that involves especially collection of request from members, creation of purchase order for the appropriate internet shop, recalculation of an amount in foreign currency and apportion of postage among individual requestors, invoice and delivery note issuing, conduct of communication with individual requestors and the stack room keeper in registered place of business of the Association.
- Cooperation in organizational provision of events given by committees of association (i.e. seminars, conferences, social gathering, etc.)
- Management of “Ask the Experts” service for association members in line with association internal rules.
- Communication management with association members and professional community that involves especially carrying out e-mail inquiries related to activity of the association and arrange for an answer of questions from a competent member of an appropriate committee if needed. Sponsorship of content of e-mail boxes and (clenstvi = membership).
- Management of communication with external service providers and their fulfilment supervision that involve in particular services as follows: technical support of website and e-mail boxes, domain management, stack room and other material warehouse administration, library administration and registry activities.
- Preparation of documents for revenue authority, statistical office, and other government offices in desired quality, format and dates with submitting it to Management Board members for signature and sending to above mentioned institutions when meeting specified and first of all lawful dates.
- Performing other administrative activities based on instructions from Management Board members or chair of committees and the office supervisor.