Every year we organize for you 10 practical workshops titled ITSM in Practice. Each seminar is devoted to one topic. Lecturers are implementers and project owners and you can learn the best practice in the field.
Seminars can always attend as many employees and workers of the company, how many member places, the company has paid.
As itSMF members you can also offer interesting topics, share experiences and learn the opinions and experiences of others.
Do you wish a constant education? Having the ability to exchange and share information with colleagues in the same position or facing the same challenges?
Seminars in 2017
For dates and topics of planned seminars go to the events calendar.
Topics of seminars carried out in 2016
- Is a Business Catalog an opportunity to improve perceptions of ICT?
- Introduction to IT4IT
- Big Data in IT Service Management
- Transformation of IT in Klokocka Motor Show
- IT Risk Management
- Problem Management
- Incident Management (interactive workshop)
Topics of seminars carried out in 2015
- Problem Management – what worked well
- Strengths and weaknesses of ITIL, how to improve the weak ones
- Ministry of Agriculture IT documentation MA in restart – How not to get lost in the documentation
- Is ITIL indeed a common language?
- Cancellation (on this date, a ICTM 2015 conference was held)
- Hidden Treasures ITIL or are we utilizing (and do we know) them at all? What all is offered by ITIL
- Release Management in the Czech-Moravian Construction Savings Bank (ČMSS)
Topics of seminars carried out in 2014
- Methods of ICT management and their effects for different types of organizations
- The purpose and use of configuration management (CMDB) at DHL IT Services
- How Alcatel-Lucent used the CMDB in consolidating its data centers
- All-day seminar ITSM in practice:
- CMDB – Swiss customer experience with cloud-based solution for ITSM
- Certification of ISO / IEC 20000-1, lost-and-found
- Capacity management of infrastructure
- Configuration management – experience from T-Mobile
- Practical experience with the introduction of Resource Management into the IT environment of the Czech Savings Bank
- Redesign Service Level Management – from application support to client services support
- Development Management in ALVAO or how to combine agile methods of Scrum with the ITIL processes
Topics of seminars carried out in 2013
- Practical management of IT continuity and disaster recovery in KB
- Role of the Service Owner at DHL
- Redesign of the Change Management Process in CSAS
- CMDB in the Czech Savings Bank (CSAS)
- Change management in the Czech Insurance Company
- preITSM or Principles of Management of IT Services in the Prague Energy Company – basic principles, role and support tools in practice
- Practical Application of the Release Management at GE Money